Friday 17 June 2011

Thank You Cards

Well David is finishing TAFE next week and his class are getting a present for their teacher, so David asked me to make a Thank You card. I made a small one first as I thought it was going to be just from him, but then he rang one of his class mates and said that when they went shopping for the present not to get a card as he had asked me to make one. so I then made a bigger card so as all of the class can sign it.


This is the original card. I was very happy with it. I really like the Framed Tulip and the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder's for The Big Shot.













The 2nd one had to be bigger and I still wanted to use the same Embossing Folders, so to get the larger frame I first Embossed my card stock with the Framed Tulip folder then turned the card stock around and lined up a few of the Tulips and put it back through the Big Shot. So as to hide where the two frames over lapped I made two bows and fixed them to the card stock. I am really pleased with the result.

                                                          

Here are the two cards side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment