Spending a Saturday afternoon early evening with 5 teenage girls making cards was a fun filled time..I designed 4 cards for them to make, but it was only a guide line they made the cards their own..I should have took photos of their end products. Next time I will. Theses are the 4 cards I designed for them.
Thursday, 26 May 2011
Wednesday, 25 May 2011
Well the local high school was after donations for the Easter raffle so I decided to make a couple of cards to add to the prizes. they did not end up with the raffle as some teachers purchased them instead.
- I used the Stampin up Easter Blossoms stamp set,
- the Sweet Treat Cups,
- White, Certainly Celery and Daffodil Delight card stock.
- Sunny Garden Designer Paper
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- Orange Ribbon
- M & M's
After making the wedding card I had a 13th birthday card to make so decided to make a more interesting card for a 13 year old...was another success.
- I used Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, White and Black Card Stock
- Bring On the Cake Stampin Set
- Island Oasis Designer Paper
- A Butterfly corner punch and a pig punch
I had a wedding to go to and decided to make a card with a difference. This card is called a never ending card and it's like having 4 cards in 1. I got the idea from my up line Michelle who made one for me for my birthday. the card was a big success with the Bride and other wedding guests.